a lovely chapel dedicated to St. Joseph,
The Villa was joined in 1875, a lovely chapel dedicated to San Giuseppe .
The facade follows the eighteenth-century models and its dimensions resemble small family chapels, a frequent time in the same villas or immediately adjacent to them.
Surrounded by greenery, this chapel hosts weddings and baptisms for more than a century. Its collections size makes very suggestive religious celebrations.